Expert Witness & Litigation Support Services:
KGI has been instrumental in resolving numerous disputes, both in and out of court, putting our professional consulting, expert litigation and forensic services to work for our clients on diverse issues.
Litigation and Forensic Services:
We pride ourselves on our experience and the caliber of our credentialed professionals who include Certified Public Accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners, forensic accountants and other experts.
KGI provides the highest level of litigation support and service to our clients. Our services include the development of litigation issues and strategies, assessment of alternatives, damages assessments, creation and challenge of claims, evaluation of strengths/weaknesses of litigation positions, as well as comprehensive financial discovery and analyses.
We provide our clients with expertly executed testimony and deliver credible, verifiable information that stands up to the most rigorous scrutiny.
Typical litigation and forensic services include:
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy Avoidance Actions and Analysis
- Damages Claims Preparation and Assessment
- Analysis of Relationship Between Events and Damages
- Construction Damages Analysis
- Project Reconstruction and Job History Analysis
- Internal Investigations
- Purchase Price Disputes
- Critique of Reports by Other Experts
- Analysis of Leveraged Transactions, Solvency and Insolvency
- Business Fraud Investigations
- Third-Party Inspections
- Claims and Litigation in Intellectual Property Matters
- Construction Claims
- Surety Claims
- Lost Profits
- Product Liability
- Accounting Malpractice
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Purchase Price and other Contract Disputes
Areas of service include: