"Now I Am Ready To Sell My Business"
$60MM Revenue Marketing and Distribution Company
Challenge: A profitable, well-established entrepreneurial company experiencing declining sales, eroding profits and lower valuation was considering selling its business. However, they were unwilling to move forward unless two important issues were addressed:
- How to maximize (increase) the enterprise's value for a sale?
- How best to prepare for a sale and maximize the certainty of a successful transaction?
Solution: KGI completed its proprietary VMAX Transaction Evaluation & Value Maximization Program:
Results: Management is now poised, ready and organized to complete a transaction:
- Ownership and Management are aligned and made the following key decisions:
- Going to market within 4 months
- Building the Value Creation Plan recommended by KGI
- Completing projects to prepare the company for sale, including:
- Developing new financial projections and business plan
- Organizing a "deal team" to focus on the transaction
- Hiring an investment banker and transaction legal counsel
- Maximized value envisioned:
- The projected EBITDA multiple increased one to two turns higher
Designed to maximize business value and maximize the certainty of closing a deal!
Whether a Company is struggling financially or on the cusp of breakthrough growth, KGI can help. Our seasoned experts work alongside management to solve complex cash flow issues, operational challenges and other business crises. If liquidity or sale is needed, KGI provides a powerful combination of services and expertise to achieve outcomes that cannot be duplicated by other standalone consulting firms.