Getting the Toughest Deals Done
If you are a lender or equity holder attempting to complete a difficult transaction seeking a sale or refinancing, our firm has assisted in the completion of over 500 "tough deals" in our 30-year history. We are the catalyst to unlocking your toughest deals.
KGI provides financial and operational consulting services and interim management to middle market companies located in the western United States. Most transaction sizes range between $25-$250 million.
Typically, we are referred into situations that have some of these characteristics:
- Urgency - need to complete transaction quickly
- Poor financial projections - need credible projections
- Lack vision and plans - need vision for value creation
- Too much existing debt - need to restructure debts
- Declining profits - need profit improvement plan and execution
- Lack resources - need talent or lack time to complete due diligence
We have worked hard to maintain an outstanding reputation within the financial and professional communities. Lenders, equity holders and investment bankers are our primary sources for new business.